Last week we took back language and this week we’re taking back mistakes. PYPEin and confess your mistakes. Trust us, you’ll feel a lot better.
- Marriage mistakes are most likely not caused by your wedding dress. We say, leave the man, but keep the dress #refundedweddingdress
- Euphemism-it is: a word used to describe those people who say one thing, but actually mean another. For example, “Your hair looks great! Did you get it cut?” Translation, “Did you gain weight?”
- Muffins are never a mistake because they are delicious.
- There’s no such thing as perfection. If you know otherwise, please let us know!
- “Bad mistakes, we’ve all made a few,” so channel Freddie Mercury and be a champion of your faux pas (although we could do without the sand kicking).
- Wear sunscreen.
You’ve been PYPE’ed!
Now it’s your turn. #PYPEin.